-->

Thursday 20 November 2014

Yellow flicker beat...


Khaki duster coat: Topshop (via ebay)
Grey high neck top: Primark
Ripped knee jeans: New Look
Leather bucket bag: Zara
Trainers: Primark
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hi guys! Sorry for the iphone quality outfit photo but I thought, just as I'm getting re-settled, I would post a few quick & easy OOTD's for you to tide you over ;)

I have been after a khaki duster coat for what feels like an AGE, & there are plenty of really nice ones around (here, here, here & here as examples) but I just couldn't find the 'perfect one for me, whether it be because the khaki wasn't green enough, the length/material wasn't what I was after or the fact that all the super pretty ones were WAAAY out of my price range. So when I saw this Topshop beauty on good old ebay (brand new for £35 less than in store) I couldn't say no >.<

What do you guys think of the duster coat / jacket trend? Are they something you have been investing in the past few seasons?

Follow me on Instagram @effiesmakeupbox here>link for more OOTD's
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
@effiesmakeupbox
instatwi

6 comments:

  1. Oh my that jacket is amazing! I managed to pick up a nice light duster jacket up from Primark of all places and although I really like the way it looks I'm still on the hunt for the perfect one.

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous outfit! i love your hair :)

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Heather, that coat is just perfection x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. argh your hair is stunning - the colour of your coat and hair look amazing together!

    ROSALINDIS// http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair with this!
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete